Writing Books/back cover

Question
Hi! I am in a creative writing class, and the whole class will have an anthology (one work per student)  published but we're still working on it. I need help on writing what should be in the backcover of the anthology. What is your advice? What should I write for the back cover?

Answer
Jake
Thanks for the question.  The back cover can be used for many purposes some list the quotes from folks who have read the anthology or you may wish to write about the writers and why this came about and the pupose intended I have seen many different concepts go to a book store and check out the anthologies written by others for some great ideas.  Good luck
To

Writing Books

Tom Campbell