Writing Books/how to create characters names

Question
Hi Dorothy,
Could you give me any suggestions on how I can come up with characters names, mainly for a fantasy book?
Thanks,
-Kim

Answer
Hello Kim,

What I am going to say may sound trite, but it is the best advice.  Use your imagination.  You will have to use it for all the rest of the book, so begin here.  Another way is for you to ask the character what his name is! Then sleep on it.  I am trying to show you how to get into and use your creative mind.  It may take a while to develope the process, but it must be done if you will be a writer.

Happy writing,
Dorothy

Writing Books

Dorothy K Morris