Writing Books/My daughter's project

Question
My daughter wrote a children book at school a few years ago, when she was 11 and i just loved the pictures and writing she did. I told her to keep it safe and that one day i will help her publish it because it is so funny and interesting.  I was laughing at the story and enjoying it very much even has a adult. I know kids would love it and there is a purpose to the story. What should i do to help her publish it? Thank you in advance.

Answer
Hello Claudine!

How wonderful for you and your daughter. Can I suggest self-publishing for her?  There are many avenues for self-publishing that can be easily found online. I'm not sure where you are located but there is Trafford in Canada, Lulu.com in the States and the AuthorHouse, which is also in the states.

My preference is Lulu.com, so check it out. You will find they have the easiest process for self-publishing a book such as this. How exciting! Good luck and feel free to let me know how you make out.

J.L.

Writing Books

J.L. Slipak