Writing Books/earnings

Hello, I was just curious that with so many romance books published by Harlequen, Silhouette, Etc. What kind of advances/earnings per book do romance authors get? Is this a tough market to crack? Thank you.............Bindi

Dear Bindi:
From what I understand it is just as tough to crack into as any market. Advances depend on the author, and could be anywhere from $2000 to $200,000. Are you already famous? If not, it will be tough to even get an agent to represent you to a publisher.

Our company only does non-fiction books, but if you would like a free copy of "How to Write and Market a Book" that deals with non-fiction, then please send your request directly to me at rennie@GabrielBooks.com

Writing Books

Rennie Gabriel

How business owners and professionals can substantially impact their profits through becoming published authors. How books are the most powerful marketing tool a business can use. How to be an author without being a writer. How to become an author with the least expendature of time and money.

Past/Present clients
Financial planners, business owners, realtors