Writing Books/Your expertise is : When...

Question
Your expertise is :
When you are ready to print your book I can help you with how to prepare your book for the printer, what to expect from a printer and what you must understand yourself. How long does it take to print a book and methods of printing that make sense and what your costs should be in the process.
You mean author of the book to print it on a regular computer printer?Does somebody do so?

I think thrillers often publish as boks, than as movies(as movies they publish more often actions, big dramatic scenes - is it true?

Answer
Hello
And thanks for the questions.   Book printing today is quite easy authors are creating books in MS Word, Publisher and more print ready programs such as pagemaker and quark.  Once the book is written you then need to decide things such as pagecount, trim size and a number of other items including who your audience is.  I suggest that you check into Dan Poynters website at www.parapublishing.com for great free info and check out his Publishing Manual it is the bible for all self publishers.  Turn time from proof of the book to production is usually 4-6 weeks.  Cost are related to how many number of pages type of paper etc.  You can use our website for assistance www.adibooks.com.  Every title deserves different attentions.
Let me know if I can help.
Thanks
Tom
tcampbell@kingprinting.com

Writing Books

Tom Campbell