Writing Books/My first novel

I am writing a novel which will be multi-layered and cover historical fictional events as well as events that will happen in 2006. I envisage half of the novel to cover the past. The proposed length will be 350 pages, average paperback size.

How many words approximately will be required?

Many thanks for your co-operation.

There is no such thing as a novel that has to have a required amount of words, unless you're doing a school project.

If you want to know how many words your novel will have, then multiply the average number of words on each page by that many pages.

New Writer's Convention, March 26th, Lafayette Hilton. Convention 8 to 5 Network Party 5 to midnight. Tickets need to be reserved now. Phone 888-330-7066 for more details.  

Writing Books

Covenant Signature Publishing

We are a uniquely designed, multifaceted publishing company and can answer any and all questions you may have regarding your publishing needs.

Our staff has over 60 years in the publishing industry.