Writing Books/help

Question
I am so new to this writing field, It's my passion to really write, but I'm stuck.  I have finished one book and now I am in the process of writing two books at one time and already got ideas for my fourth.  I need to find someone that would take a chance with me and on me to help me with my first book that is complete to even just look at it and tell me what's right or wrong, but I don't know the first step on how to find someone to take me on and that I can trust them.  I truly need help and I don't know what to do.  My book has been sitting in my closet collecting dust.  Will you please help me to make at least the right first step.  

Answer
Hello Roshawnda,

You can search on the web for "Manuscript Critics" and chose one to send your manuscript to. Be prepared for brutal honesty. All of us writers had to go through this.  I sent my first manuscript to a man called "The Book Doctor".  He gave me some very good advice. I don't know if he still is on the web or not, but there are many others. They charge a fee ranging from $50 to $100 average to read and critique your work.  I do this also and I charge $75 for a manuscript of around 300 pages.

Happy hunting,
Dorothy

Writing Books

Dorothy K Morris