Writing Books/help with book

I have written several "booklets" on bi-polar disorder and now I would like to get them published. Can/would you help me?  I've gotten the first one printed with about 25 page book.

Hello Sharon,

I think I must ask this question first. Are you a professional... is this a technical project? Or are you writing a story based on your own experiences?

Without this provided, I can't direct you specifically. However, I can offer several suggestions for you to consider regardless of the genre and situation and perhaps get you started.

You could consider: researching an agent who could help you in this field of expertise to get you connected to the right publisher; or, you can skip the agent research and go directly to publishers by searching them online to see what their submission policies are. You can self publish. I recommend for this, but I'm sure there are others.

If you provide me with more information, I might be able to offer you better help.

For now, I hope this helps.

Writing Books

J.L. Slipak

Novel writing is my specialty but I've several articles advocating for human rights and the rights of special needs. I've also written children stories, historical romance, fantasy, trilogies, and non-fiction. I have editorial experience and have worked with literary agents, self-publishing, publishing companies in both the United States and Canada. I imagine I can answer any questions asked about this field, and if not, can direct the question to someone who could.

six articles, two novels, three children's books, two triologies and currently working on an auto-biography

BFA, working towards my masters