Writing Books/help on writing a book

Question
Dear Ms.Rand,

I have been seriously working on writing a book.I haven't written a book before.I researched so much in studying the principles of authorship.I read the entire "write any book in 28 days or less" by Nick Daws.

I have the the blue prints ,the titles of the chapters and the themes of the entire book.

However, since  English is my second language, I have difficulties in putting everything together in the chapter in an acceptable form.

I need help from this point up to the final version.

Could you advise me how you could help from here.

Thanks.

Santhi.

Answer
Dear Santhi:

It is wonderful that you have decided to write a book. I'm sure this will be a valuable and fun experience for you.

If I have read your question correctly, you want to write the book, then give it to someone to put in proper English. Is that right?  I could do that, for $3.00 per page, American.

Then, after that has been done, you want me to "help you from here (there)" - to do what?  

Could I have some more information, please?  

Thank you.

Writing Books

Susan Rand