Writing Books/iam writing a book on how...

Question
iam writing a book on how to protect yourself against negative inffluences please  ineed help on to organise the book.

Answer
Dear Chigozie,
Thank you for your letter. It sounds like a good idea for a book. The first thing you want to do is research the field and see what books are already published in this area. You must make your book stand out for a publisher, and also, you don't want to repeat what other authors have already said on the subject. There is on "one way" to organize a book like this, becuase as the author that is all up to you.
Usually an author has a vision of the completed book, but it takes a lot of hard work to get the vision to come down from your mind onto paper. The best method for doing this is in the book, Writing the Natural Way. You can find out more about this book by clicking on the book cover at my page for writers:
http://steamboats.com/writing.html

Writing Books

Nori J. Muster