Writing Books/illustrations for my book

Question
What is the difference between a graphic artist and an illustrator? For a workbook format, with cartoon-like pics in it, who would I need and where do I find one? Thanks.

Answer
Amy
Thanks for the question.  I do not know if there is really a difference I would take my concept and visit with a few of these people and see what they say.   It is important that the concept in your mind make it to paper so my suggestion is call a few locally and if you have a college or technical school close call them and see if they have a list of folks you could deal with.
Thanks
Tom

Writing Books

Tom Campbell