Writing Books/inheritance

hi tom, i inherited my fathers non fiction book.
he spent 12 yrs. gathering evidence others have overlooked.  it is compiled evidence and needs to be put into a book.  it changes a little bit of history.  he has convinced me that he is correct.  this book needs to get out and read by a lot of people so the truth can be straight. it gets complicated some what but stays intersting.  is there anyone who could make a book out of this or should i sell the rights to someone and have them finish it?  thankyou for your time and God bless you, jon

There are a number of ways to approach this you can print your own book, do a few 100 copies and send them out to reviewers and publishers to see if there is interest or print and sell the book yourself.  Lots of opportunity for non fiction.  Get Dan Poynter's book on self publishing and read up on the opportunities.
Let me know if you need more help.

Writing Books

Tom Campbell

When you are ready to print your book I can help you with how to prepare your book for the printer, what to expect from a printer and what you must understand yourself. How long does it take to print a book and methods of printing that make sense and what your costs should be in the process.

25 years of business experience including web development and printing. Currently Senior Vice President of Sales for King Printing Company. I'll approach all questions objectively.