Writing Books/kind of stuck...

Question
I was wondering if you had any practices to help with getting rid of writer's block or how to concentrate on a story for longer than 7 chapters. that happens to me a lot and I have so many partial stories saved on my computer that it is running slow, but I don't want to delete them. How can I stay focused and get rid of writer's block?

Answer
I wrote a humorous article about writers block located at http://jannieballiett.net/ForWriters.html you might be interested in reading.

The best method is to free your mind of it. Stop. Go do something else, a hobby, wash the car, clean house, what ever. Usually when you come back to the story, you see it refreshed.

Also, read and edit what you have already written. This helps to stimulate the creative juices and spawn new ideas to continue.

Read my article and try the method.

Writing Books

Jannie Balliett