Writing Books/After I'm Done

I have already written my book and now I'm stuck on what comes next. I know that writing the book was probably the easy part, and I hate to admit that now that it's complete I have no clue what comes next. Is there any information you can give me?

Thanks for the question.  The next part is printing and starting to think about if you want to self publish which many people are doing today or send you manuscript to one of the large publishers which typically takes a very long time.  If you want to self publish send your questions to me at and get a copy of Dan Poynters book "Manual for Self Publishers it give you the step by step info you need.  Also sign up for his free newsletter at
Good Luck

Writing Books

Tom Campbell

When you are ready to print your book I can help you with how to prepare your book for the printer, what to expect from a printer and what you must understand yourself. How long does it take to print a book and methods of printing that make sense and what your costs should be in the process.

25 years of business experience including web development and printing. Currently Senior Vice President of Sales for King Printing Company. I'll approach all questions objectively.