Writing Books/After I'm Done

Question
I have already written my book and now I'm stuck on what comes next. I know that writing the book was probably the easy part, and I hate to admit that now that it's complete I have no clue what comes next. Is there any information you can give me?

Answer
Ashlei
Thanks for the question.  The next part is printing and starting to think about if you want to self publish which many people are doing today or send you manuscript to one of the large publishers which typically takes a very long time.  If you want to self publish send your questions to me at tcampbell@kingprinting.com and get a copy of Dan Poynters book "Manual for Self Publishers it give you the step by step info you need.  Also sign up for his free newsletter at www.parapublishing.com.
Good Luck
Tom

Writing Books

Tom Campbell