Writing Books/market for cookbook

Question
Hi Tom,

How can I determine if there is a market for my cookbook?  I am thinking about writing a small  e-cookbook on South Asian cooking, but don't want to go to all the trouble of trying to market it if there is no market.

charlie

Answer
Charlie
There is a market for everything it is just a matter of finding it which is the tough part.  My suggestion is that you start off very small and look at a venue to sell the book.  If you are a cook and can teach a class the book is part of the package, if you want to sell your book as part of a fund raiser that may be a possiblity, depending upon where you live maybe a small store may wish to sell your book.  It is looking outside the bookstore for the opportunities.

Good luck
Tom

Writing Books

Tom Campbell