Writing Books/Least number of books able to print

Question
I am interested in getting my parent's story that I have written printed. (approximately 45 pages) I am not sure if I want to publish it yet but I would like a "few" copies printed to distribute amongst my family.
Do you know of any printers that would print maybe 10 copies?

Thank you,

Carol

Answer
Carol
Thanks for the question.  The least number of books most book printers want to print is 100 books and it would cost you $200-400 and I would suggest you add some information or pictures to get to 64 pages and make it 5.5X8.5 or 6X9 trim size.  If you only want ten try the local Kinkos, Sir Speedy or an instant print place and see if they can do 10 copies for a reasonable price.  If I can be of further service let me know and have a great day.
Tom
tcampbell@kingprinting.com

Writing Books

Tom Campbell