Writing Books/page layout

im starting a book, its mainly biography/poetry.....i did my title page and as far as the setup im kind of lost...i just need either a site i can go to that has pictures and directions on page setup or if you could help me by writeing me directions with setting up my pages
if you would please get back to me as soon as possible i would appreciate it
thank you

Hello Tiffany:

I'm not sure what you mean by "setup" - are you talking about page layout: margins, justification, page numbering, etc.?

I assume you are. This site might help:

(You will have to cut and paste as this site does not support hyperlinks).

Good luck with your writing!

Writing Books

Susan Rand

I can answer questions about the elements of fiction and non-fiction writing: how to get started, writing techniques, re-writing, etc. I will NOT write for you, do critiques except from my website at http://pygmypress.com, or give you ideas. I will not answer home-or-schoolwork questions in any category. If English is your second language, please say so, and I will make an exception. Please submit no more than one or two questions at once, as I tend to go into detail in my answers.

I wrote my first book in 1957 and have been writing and studying writing since. I have a BA in Written Communications, and have taught writing both privately and through adult education for 15 years. Have also edited (fiction books) for an online publisher and edited/wrote more than 100 articles for a teen sex education site. Currently writing web content and mentoring beginning writers.

BA degree in Written Communication