Writing Books/planning

Question
I have 3 characters for my book but i am not sure what to do from there for the planning what stages should i go through?

Answer
Hello Lisa:

This question is far too vague and broad for me to answer in the space allotted here.

If you are just starting, you may be interested in this:

THE PYGMY PRESS offers writing services, including critiques, editing, MS doctor, and mentoring.

If you need help with that book or story you've been dying to write, or are trying to write, contact us at pygmy@pygmypress.com, or visit our site at http://pygmypress.com. (You will have to cut and paste as this site does not support hyperlinks).

A published author will guide you through the process via e-mail "Lessons" - one or two e-mail pages, tailored to your particular needs. No fluff, just good, solid instruction - the kind of help you need.

Mentoring can save you a lot of time and energy, not to mention writer's block. It helps you stay motivated, and keeps you on the right path, start to finish. As one client said, "Trying to write a book without a guide is like wandering lost and alone through the Amazon rain forest."

Serious writers only, please.

Lessons: $2.00 each.

Writing Books

Susan Rand