Writing Books/plot, structure

Question
I am new to book writing. I am in the process of attempting to write a book. My book is qute philosophical. My difficulty at the momment is maintaining any semblance of plot. I am ending up with a series of short stories. I am a bit of anovice  so any advice regarding this or otherwise would be valued. The Title of my book is the wanderer. themes that go throughout are searching, madness, struggle and a burden too hard to bear and a desire for it somehow to all makes sense

Answer
Hello, Robin!

Contact me at my email: suc-srv@pacbell.net.  From there I can send you my lesson plan as an MS Word email attachment.
It is exactly what you need.  No charge!

Put the following in your subject header: AllExperts/lesson plan/Robin

Good Luck!
Youngbear Roth, Executive Editor

Writing Books

M.L. 'Max' Roth, Executive Editor