Writing Books/Getting published

Question
Hallo dear A.W.Brody,
We're going to write a popular book with supposed title "Be acquainted: russians" (in rus. and engl.).I quess how well could it be accepted abroad? Which ways are the best for publishing such a book?

Thank you in advance,
Marina

Answer
The usual approach is to seek out an interested publisher.  You also can publish yourself through organizations such as 1stbooks (www.1stbooks.com) or through a web site of your own creation.

I've no idea how such a book would be accepted in Russia.  My experience is limited to the U.S. and parts of Europe.

The best way would be to find a publisher who has the resources to publish simultaneously in both countries.  I know of none who publish in both Russian and U.S. English.

Writing Books

E.W. Brody