Writing Books/publishers

Question
Publish America has accepted my mss. They are sending a contract in a couple of days. I've researched their website and everything seems to be on the up and up. No fees for me. I'm still leary, so Mark, have you heard of them? Good things about them? I'm so green, but of course will review the contract carefully. I'm really happy, and I have worked so hard on my mss, but still I am hesitant. Thank you, Kim

Answer
Dear Kim,

I have had no personal experience with Publish America so can offer you no guidance from that perspective. What I've heard from others has been mixed, with some writers very happy with their experiences and others less so. I suggest you contact writers organizations in your area, or elsewhere in the country, and ask them what their members are saying.

You're right to be cautious not because Publish America isn't the right choice, but because you want to honor yourself and your work with the best publishing solution you can find.

Good luck!

Mark David
author, The MoonQuest
http://themoonquest.com

Writing Books

Mark David Gerson