Writing Books/publishing

Question
Hi. Im 15 and i just finished writing a short story. I really have no experience whatsoever in the publishing business, and i'm wondering what the best way is to get myself out there, and find a publisher, and all that. Thanks.

Answer
Hi Julie
The best place to have short stories published is in creative writing magazines or youth magazines. Most major cities and states have such things and can be found through writers centres or government departments - or try searching online. Just send them a copy of your short story or follow their instructions for submissions. Good luck!

Writing Books

Paul Watt