Writing Books/re-writing

Question
Im writing for years. Now Im now 20 and I start writing when I was 9. Actualy, that time I was no real writer but I was enjoyed it.
Now Im writing some fantasy and sci- fi.
I have no problems with visionary of my novels and books but with re-writ! Please give me an advice.It is pity, that I dont finish work, because re-writ. Actualy- all my works are only concept. :-D  

Answer
Hello Morfeus,

The best advice I can give you for re-writing is that you purchase and study the book, "Getting the Words Right" by Theodore Cheney.  It is a marvel of a little book, full of excellent advice on re-writing.

And in addition, it seems that you have English as a second language, so I strongly encourage you to take several courses in English grammar.  You will need that if you intend to write.

Happy writing,
Dorothy

Writing Books

Dorothy K Morris