Writing Books/Getting ready to print

Question
Hello,

Do you have samples of the format that I should use when submitting my book to editors and agents?

David Mc
DavidMcConaghy@cox.net

Answer
David
Thanks for the question.  There are a number of ways to do this some folks use galleys which are unproofed and unpublished that are sent to folks as review copies only you can print 10 or 20 with a plain wrapper or you can do as many do which is self publish and sell the book yourself.  Check out parapublishing.com and get the free information or Dan's book which is invaluable for new writers.  Let me know if I can help futher.
Tom

Writing Books

Tom Campbell