Writing Books/request to edit travel text.

hi. thanks in advance for your time.

could you refer me to a writer (possibly adventure travel) who can edit my site text?
it's a relatively small project and i can
pay a fee.

many thanks.

Dear Mike,
thank you for your letter. I looked at your site and didn't see anything wrong with your copy. However, if you want to find a writer to help you edit it, here are some suggestions. You can find someone through the SATW - Society for American Travel Writers - at their website: They are the number one professional group that represents travel writers. You can also try It's just a website of travel writers, but they have bulletin boards where you could probably find an editor. I also do editing, but don't specialize in travel writing. But if you want me to put some work into it, here's my page:
I did notice a few things you could fix yourself on your website to make the search engines happy.
First, i suggest you shorten your meta title
"packed with bicycle touring tips for the cycle vacationer: training, planning, feasting, packing, even one-pan recipes for camp!" is long. You might consider shortening it to read: "A website with bicycle touring tips for the cycle vacationer"
Also, your keywords repeat and search engines don't like that. Repeating keywords makes the search engines spit out your site.
You have repeated the word "bicycle" 18 times, "vacation" 14 times, "tour" 13 times, etc. You only need to put each word one time and separate each word by a comma. You don't need to repeat "cycle" and "cycling," as the search engines are pretty smart. Also, use upper and lower case, especially for the countries you name. Most people will search for them in upper and lower case.
You have a lot of people linked to you, so if you refine your keywords, you should get more hits from the search engines.
Another consideration is limiting the choices on your front page to seven. You have 23. Most travel websites are narrowing the choices on the front page, with subordinate tables of contents later in the site. One of the links on the front page should lead to a contact page with your full contact info.
Your graphics and presentation are very professional.
I hope this helps.

bicycle vacation, cycling vacation, bicycle camping, cheap vacations, cheap vacation packages, cycling tours, cycle tour, cycle touring, adventure tours, bicycle touring, touring tips, cycling tips, cycling gear, cycle training, cycle fitness, cycling holidays, touring, bicycling equipment, bicycle touring, touring bicycle, bicycling news, bicycling vacations, bicycling gear, bicycle touring equipment, loaded touring bicycle, loaded touring, bike vacation, bicycle vacation, bicycle and vacation and canada, cycling recipes, one pan recipes, camp recipes, bicycle and vacation and british columbia, bicycle and vacation and oregon, bicycle and vacation and hawaii, bicycle and vacation and nova scotia, bicycle and vacation and europe, bicycle and vacation and economical, self and guided and touring, self and guided and travel, bicycle travel, bicycle traveling, bike travel, travelling, bicycle travelling, bike travelling">

Writing Books

Nori J. Muster

Writing and publishing books, including e-books.

I have been writing for publication since 1981, including years as a staff writer, associate editor, editorial writer, and freelance reporter. At this time, I have eight Kindle books for sale at

Lakes of Tempe Authors, Tempe, Arizona

Betrayal of the Spirit: My Life behind the Headlines of the Hare Krishna Movement
Dreaming Peace: Your Thoughts Can Change the World
Cult Recovery Handbook: Seven Paths to an Authentic Life
Child of the Cult
Learning to Flow with the Tao: The 64 Hexagrams of the I Ching
Positive Quotations: Wisdom from the Master Mind
Collected Writings: Five Books by Nori Muster
Noriland Art Gallery: Secrets from the Vault
Spiritual Summer and Other Short Stories

UCLA Extension Writer's Program, 1988 - 1994
Master's Degree in Interdisciplinary Studies, Western Oregon University, 1991

USA Today, Los Angeles Times, BBC World Services Focus on Faith, BBC Sunday Programme,, Glamour Magazine, Portland Mercury News, W-Five TV (Toronto), Publisher's Weekly, Boston Phoenix, San Francisco Chronicle, ABC TV News - 20/20, ABC radio, Associated Press, The Age (Melbourne),, The New York Times, Religious News Service, Dallas Morning News, Columbia Journalism School, Whole Life Times (Los Angeles), Toronto Sun, the John Dayle Show (KFYI AM, Phoenix), the Eliot Stein Show (syndicated radio and Internet broadcast), Discovery with Josh Wagner (KKUP, 91.5 FM, Santa Clara, California), KOGO (News Radio 600, San Diego), Jupiterís Girl syndicated radio show, Lakes Log.

Book Reviews:
Publisherís Weekly, Feminist Bookstore News, Yoga Journal, New York Post, Choice Magazine, Boston Herald, Nexus (Colorado), Gentle Strength Times, Coastlines (UCSB alumni), Theology Digest, Nova Religio, Rapport, India West,,

Book Signings:
Prescott College reunion; Gentle Strength Co-op, Tempe; Different Drummer Bookshop, Laguna Beach; L.A. Times Toastmasters; Biltmore Plaza Border's Books, Phoenix; Bodhi Tree Bookstore, Los Angeles; Health & Life Enrichment Expo, Pasadena; Sacramento Reads book festival, and others.

ISKCON World Review, Van Dhal Publications, Gentle Strength Times, Arizona Woman, Lakes Log, ICSA Today, Cultic Studies Review, University of Illinois Press, Kindle,,, Apple Books, and others.