Writing Books/how to do research

Question
I have a topic for a book that deals with a subject that is popular now.  I just dont know how to do the research that is needed.  thank you

Answer
Deaer Sabrina,
Thank you for your question. There are several aspects to research. The first thing you will want to do is a literature review. That's when you go out and find out everything that's ever been published on the subject. You can save yourself a lot of time this way and avoid duplicating books already in print. This may sound like a duanting task, but it is essential. You don't have to read every word of everthing that's been published, but you must be familiar with what's out there, who's big in the field, etc.
Next, you have to decide what you want to say about the subject and start to read, study, do interviews, and gather other data on that aspect of your subject.
I hope this helps.
Sincerely,
Nori

P.S. My page for writers is:
http://steamboats.com/writing.html

Writing Books

Nori J. Muster