Writing Books/spacing part 2

Question
-------------------------
sandy,

thanks for your answer. but, if i send my manuscrpit through the mail, and not e-mail. should i double space between my punctuation (sp). thanks again.

Answer
Hi again Sara,
It would probably be best to ask the publisher or agent you are sending the manuscript to about their submission guidlines. You will find that most publishers will only read a manuscript sent in by an agent. So unless you have one, I would start there. Getting an agent is almost as tricky as finding a publisher, but keep at it. You will win through in the end!
Good luck

Sandy  

Writing Books

Sandy McCutcheon