Writing Books/spacing part 2

thanks for your answer. but, if i send my manuscrpit through the mail, and not e-mail. should i double space between my punctuation (sp). thanks again.

Hi again Sara,
It would probably be best to ask the publisher or agent you are sending the manuscript to about their submission guidlines. You will find that most publishers will only read a manuscript sent in by an agent. So unless you have one, I would start there. Getting an agent is almost as tricky as finding a publisher, but keep at it. You will win through in the end!
Good luck

Writing Books

Sandy McCutcheon

Author of 22 plays, 12 bestselling thrillers, a memoir and children's fiction.I can work with people on the process of writing, what to expect and ask for from an editor. How to work with the publisher`s marketing and publicity people. And how to survive book launches and publicity tours!

Published author of 22 plays, 12 bestselling thrillers, a young adult and three non-fiction titles. Visit his Moroccan blog at for a look at his blogging work.

St Andrews, Helsinki University and other institutions. Adult Educator of the Year Award, Australia