Writing Books/getting started

Question
this sounds stupid but i have got loads of brilliant ideas for my book but dont know about the practicalities. do i need to get a floppy disk ? I will be writing on various computers like internet cafes, at work and also on my boyfriend laptop . \i am more creative than computer literate ( as you can probably guess)

Answer
Dear lally,
Thank you for your question. The computer seems to have added some code to your question, but i'll try to make it out.
At my site i have posted an article called, "How to Find a Publisher."
http://steamboats.com/writing.html
You can still submit manuscripts by regular mail and therefore you don't need to put them on a computer disk. If a publisher buys your manuscript, you can submit it electronically (by email). So you will not need a disk.
By the way, despite the convenience of a computer, some writers find it's better to write the first draft with pen and paper. You might try that, then type it in and edit it.
I hope this helps.
Sincerely,
Nori

is sounds stupid but i have got loads of brilliant ideas for my book but dont know about the practicalities. do i need to get a
         floppy disk ? I will be writing on various computers like internet cafes, at work and also on my boyfriend laptop . \i am more creative than computer literate ( as you can probably guess)  

Writing Books

Nori J. Muster