Writing Books/starting

Question
I have decided that my strenth is writing. I understand that this is a craft skill, and must be learnt and practiced.          
What are the elements of a book?  

Answer
Dear Kevin,
Thank you for your email. There is always something more to learn about writing. However, if you already write pretty well, you can learn while you do it. At my site I have posted the "Fiction Writers Workshop," to help organize fiction writing. If you're interested in non-fiction writing, I recommend reading the book, "Writing the Natural Way." It's a great way to get things to go from your mind down to the paper.
Two good books for any writer are: "The Elements of Style" and "On Writing Well." The first book is very famous and practically all professional writers make a point of reading it over every year or so - especially the last section on style. It's the #1 classic for all writers.
You can find the Fiction Writers Workshop and descriptions of these books at my page for writers:
http://steamboats.com/writing.html
I hope this helps. Write back if you want to discuss further,
Sincerely,
Nori

Writing Books

Nori J. Muster