Writing Books/my story

Question
Hey, what do you think is the best way to describe battle scenes. i get frustrated in trying to keep the climax high an being able to explain whats going on. my story is pretty much based in a middle earth setting. i feel good about this story, i get discourage and stop writing most of my stories but my dream is to become a writer, do you know how i can keep inspired and encourage? thanks in advance, brian

Answer
Hello Brian:

Here's a good way to keep inspired and encouraged:

THE PYGMY PRESS offers writing services, including critiques, editing, MS doctor, and mentoring.

If you need help with that book or story you've been dying to write, or are trying to write, contact us at pygmy@pygmypress.com, or visit our site at http://pygmypress.com.

A published author will guide you through the process via e-mail "Lessons" - one or two e-mail pages, tailored to your particular needs. No fluff, just good, solid instruction - the kind of help you need.

Mentoring can save you a lot of time and energy, not to mention writer's block. It helps you stay motivated, and keeps you on the right path, start to finish. As one client said, "Trying to write a book without a guide is like wandering lost and alone through the Amazon rain forest."

Lessons: $2.00 each.

Thank you.

Susan Rand

Writing Books

Susan Rand