Writing Books/synopsis

Question
Hi  

I am writing a synopsis of my novel but the plot is complex with many characters being underhand. I feel the synopsis cannot portray the story well - and without knowing the full story the synopsis makes it sound 'silly'. Any ideas to improve this?  

Answer
Hello Lyn,

I don't quite know what you mean by your characters being underhand. Please explain.  

I have no way of knowing how to improve your synopsis without reading both the novel and the synopsis, and I am not allowed to do this on this site.  So sorry. I can only say that perhaps it sounds silly to you because you have been "in" it for so long. It may not sound silly to a fresh reader at all.
Dorothy

Writing Books

Dorothy K Morris