Writing Books/trouble completing my novel

Question
I HAVE COMPLETED 10 OF WHAT I EXPECT TO BE A 14 CHAPTER NOVEL  I KEEP GETTING STUCK ON SMALL DETAILS AND THEN "LIFE GETS IN THE WAY AND I FIND IT HARD TO BEGIN AGAIN  HOW CAN I GET BACK FOCUSED AND COMPLETE MY BEST SELLER?

Answer
Hello Trizah,

You have answered your own question. You know what the problem is...or problems are, i.e. getting stuck on details and life getting in the way. The latter you may not be able to change, but you can deal with the former. First, don't worry about any details until you have finished a rough first draft of the entire story. Then you go back and worry about details. You may do as many as five to eight rewrites before all the details are correct and you are happy witht the product, but I have found this the best way to stay focused.

Another suggestion is that you make a habit of using correct grammar, punctuation and letter cases when you are corresponding. You message above is incorrect in several ways. You should not be using upper case constantly, and your punctuation is missing.

Hope this helpes you to complete the novel. Keep me posted?
Happy writing,
Dorothy

Writing Books

Dorothy K Morris