Writing Books/vetting a book.

i am a nigerian student who wants to write a book on the culture of my people, i really want some one who can vet for me in the writng of this book. i will be glad if you can help me. thanks in anticiption of your reply.

The type of assistance you're seeking is beyond the scope of  Further, you'd be well-advised to seek out someone in your country who is knowledgeable concerning the culture about which you'll be writing.  I'd suggest contacting a member of the sociology faculty of your national university.  Good luck.

Writing Books

E.W. Brody

How to get published. I`ve written eight books, edited a ninth, and have published more articles in business and professional journals than I care to remember. I`m in process of working with an agent at the moment on several non-academic books

Three university degrees, eight published books, more periodical and newspaper articles than I can remember. And I've two more books in development.