Writing Books/vetting a book.

Question
i am a nigerian student who wants to write a book on the culture of my people, i really want some one who can vet for me in the writng of this book. i will be glad if you can help me. thanks in anticiption of your reply.

Answer
The type of assistance you're seeking is beyond the scope of AllExperts.com.  Further, you'd be well-advised to seek out someone in your country who is knowledgeable concerning the culture about which you'll be writing.  I'd suggest contacting a member of the sociology faculty of your national university.  Good luck.

Writing Books

E.W. Brody