Writing Books/How to write a book for beginners

Question
I am interested in writing a book about my experiences with my family, for as long as I can remember to the present. I have never writen a book in my life but have a strong feeling that I can do it with a little positive advice. Can you help me get started or direct me to what I may need to get started? Thanks

Answer
Many books have been written on this topic.  You'll find them listed at amazon.com (search terms: writing books).  I'd suggest you examine as many as appear appropriate on line.  Then visit a local bookstore or library to find those that best meet your needs.

Your question is too complex for me to address here.

Writing Books

E.W. Brody