Writing Books/how to write my personal story of success to be used for future development

Question
how do i write a book using my life as the story.  I have accumulated excessive wealth in a short period of time because of my faith, real estate, management skills, and people skills.  How do i organize all of this and get it to the shelf to market and speak?

Answer
Dear Kendall,
Thank you for your letter. First write down your most significant memories in rough chronological order. You can use a spiral notebook or your computer. Pen and paper are good for excavating memories. Once you write everything out, set it aside to use for your notes.
Now you can go two ways: non-fiction (lself-help business book) or turn your life story into a true novel.
If you want to write self-help, you need to organize your ideas and pick out anecdotes to illustrate your ideas. A good book to help you organize your thoughts is "Writing the Natural Way." You can find the book at my site: http://steamboats.com/writing.html
Click on the book cover to read more at Amazon.com.
If you want to turn your autobiography into true fiction, it means characters, dialogue, plot, scenes, etc. If this is how you want to go, read the "Fiction Writers Workshop" posted at my site.
I hope this helps. When you have enough to put together a book proposal, feel free to write back and we can discuss how to get published.
Sincerely,
Nori

Writing Books

Nori J. Muster