Writing Books/writing

Question
I am Fikria mari ,  a physics teacher in Jordan
I'd like to write a physics book.
I need your help in finding a good design (template) for my book
The design must includes (outcomes, activities, experiments, assessments, pictures and questions)
Thank you for your help
Fikria mari  

Answer
Fikria
Thanks for the question.  You can make up your own design template using books that you have seen and simply using their design in any number of software applications such as PageMaker, Quark, MS Publisher etc.  If this is a challenge for you seek out a design partner maybe in the school of Journalism or in the Graphic Arts field.  Let me know if I can be of further assistance.
Tom

Writing Books

Tom Campbell