Writing Books/writing

Question
If a person writes a book using a "pen name" will the author always remain anonymous? Also, how can the author have the rough copy edited or get opinions of other people before it is copywrited without the risk that someone else will copy it and have it copywrited and published beforehand? Thanks

Answer
Al
The answer is the Pen Name Author will not remain anonymous from their close friends and people close to the development of the book.  With regard to the copyright and other ownership in publishing you can create a publishing company that can own those rights when submitted.  I have many authors who use other names for publishing and depending upon their interests some work hard at not being discovered and other do not care.
Thanks
Tin

Writing Books

Tom Campbell