Writing Books/writing a book

Question
I am interested in writing a book, but do not know where to start or what to do with it when it is finished.  I want to address life issues.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.  

Answer
Dear Lynn,
Thank you for your letter. A good place to start is with the book, "Writing the Natural Way." It's linked to my writer's page: http://steamboats.com/writing.html
Click on the book cover to see more at Amazon.
The book will help you bring the ideas down from your head and onto paper. That's the most difficult part. It involves a lot of outlining, writing, and organizing. After that, if it doesn't match your vision, then you start to edit. It's easier to edit something you have alredy written than to write the first draft.
After your book starts to take shape, then start sending it out to publishers. At my writer's page is a link called, "How to Find a Publisher." That will give you a general overview of what's involved.
Further, I encourage you to write it for reasons other than money. There are a lot of advantages to having a book besides money.
I hope this helps,
Sincerely,
Nori

Writing Books

Nori J. Muster