Writing Books/writing business

Question
I want to run my own business out of my own home writing for people.  Like writing anything, if they need a book written, a specific genre, or anything.  A novel they need writen, an ad, a skit, a movie script, a song, you know I want to do a little of everything.  Also writing term papers for college students, writing things for people that need them typed out, or something related to data entry whenever I can find it, I want this to be my work at home business, everything out there seems like scams this could be a service I offer.  But I need ideas as how to advertise this, if someone even maybe needed certain papers typed or anything and everything related to typing, or writing, or editing, or proofreading, how would I word my ad to get the maximum amounts of results, can you give me a few ideas, or other tips or anything that might be useful.  I type 120 words per minute with almost perfect accuracy, so that shouldn't be a problem with speed.  And also help me with pricing, for writing things, how much should I charge per page or should I find another way to charge, thanks for the advice I really appreciate it in advance.

Answer
Hello, West!

The easiest answer I can give you is to direct you to my own advertisement for literary services.  I use the Internet because it allows me the ability to make my ad interactive with email links, gives me the freedom to change my ad whenever I wish, and I reach thousands of people all over the world for one low monthly fee.  You can find my ad (web site) at http://www.successliterary.com.

After establishing your site, the best way to advertise the site is by linking it to other sites that are in a business similar to yours, but not in direct competition.  You establish a links page on your site and offer to swap links!

I hope this gives you a direction to get started.  I use MICROSOFT FRONT PAGE to write my site, but there are many ways to go about establishing your site.  Often, web hosts provide ready software writing programs that you can use to get your site going in just a matter of hours.

Best of luck!
Youngbear Roth

Writing Books

M.L. 'Max' Roth, Executive Editor