Writing Books/writing business

Question
Do you know where I can find some free courses, or something, or I saw a at home writing course, if I save some money should I give it a try they have been sending me messages all week, and just so I would know, can you paste that last message, and show me were the errors are so I can learn from them.  Thanks.

-------------------------
Followup To
Question -
I want to run my own business out of my own home writing for people.  Like writing anything, if they need a book written, a specific genre, or anything.  A novel they need writen, an ad, a skit, a movie script, a song, you know I want to do a little of everything.  Also writing term papers for college students, writing things for people that need them typed out, or something related to data entry whenever I can find it, I want this to be my work at home business, everything out there seems like scams this could be a service I offer.  But I need ideas as how to advertise this, if someone even maybe needed certain papers typed or anything and everything related to typing, or writing, or editing, or proofreading, how would I word my ad to get the maximum amounts of results, can you give me a few ideas, or other tips or anything that might be useful.  I type 120 words per minute with almost perfect accuracy, so that shouldn't be a problem with speed.  And also help me with pricing, for writing things, how much should I charge per page or should I find another way to charge, thanks for the advice I really appreciate it in advance.
Answer -
Hello West,

I do not mean to be rude, but if you write for people the way you wrote this message to me, you will go broke very soon. Your sentence structure, paragraph structure and  writing needs much work. I would advise that you take some courses in English grammar and composition.

Wish you the best,
Dorothy

Answer
Hello West,

The entire message was so full of errors in structure and grammar that it would be impossible for me to separate them. Your sentences "run on." Some of your sentences are only fragments. Some contain more than one thought, with no proper punctuation. Your choice of words needs much work as does the manner in which you express your ideas.

I wonder how old you are and the level of education you have attained.

I know of no free courses that would be worth anything.  The best plan would be for you to attend classes at your nearest community college.  Without a sound and solid education in English and composition, you have no chance at all in fulfilling your dream.
Good luck,
Dorothy

Writing Books

Dorothy K Morris