Writing Books/writing business

Question
those I have never heard of, I have heard of ghost writing, but what is it.  I don't know what a platform is either, or what those people in those 2 specific types of fields hold special to other people, about me looking for work.  maybe if I understand some of this I could start up better.  Thanks,
-------------------------
Followup To
Question -
I want to run my own business out of my own home writing for people.  Like writing anything, if they need a book written, a specific genre, or anything.  A novel they need writen, an ad, a skit, a movie script, a song, you know I want to do a little of everything.  Also writing term papers for college students, writing things for people that need them typed out, or something related to data entry whenever I can find it, I want this to be my work at home business, everything out there seems like scams this could be a service I offer.  But I need ideas as how to advertise this, if someone even maybe needed certain papers typed or anything and everything related to typing, or writing, or editing, or proofreading, how would I word my ad to get the maximum amounts of results, can you give me a few ideas, or other tips or anything that might be useful.  I type 120 words per minute with almost perfect accuracy, so that shouldn't be a problem with speed.  And also help me with pricing, for writing things, how much should I charge per page or should I find another way to charge, thanks for the advice I really appreciate it in advance.
Answer -
West
Thanks for the question.  There are a number of services you could provide from Ghost writing to helping folks with editorial work as well as typesetting from folks work.  I would suggest that you start to contact Graphic Arts people on the internet as well as Public Relations firms and start there with seeing what they need and what platform they are looking for.   Good luck.
Tom

Answer
West
OK
Ghost writing is when you write for others and they take the credit or give you credit as well for the book.  Many folks don't write their own material and give it to others to do.  With regard to platforms some folks want you to write using a PC or a MAC depends upon how their electronic files are set up.  PR firms are Public Relations firms and if you google public relations as a topic a whole bunch of firms show up.  Let me know if you need anything else to start my email is tcampbell@kingprinting.com
Thanks
Tom

Writing Books

Tom Campbell