Writing Books/writing generally

Question
i would like most of the answers to the question above because i have never written a book and just want to attempt writing one. i need general guidance

Answer
Dear Sade,
Thanks for your letter. At my site I have posted a page that answers most of the questions. See:
http://steamboats.com/writing.html
Check out the Fiction Writer's Workshop.
Also, it's good to be involved with other writers in a writing group of some kind. Nothing like it to break through writers block. You can find writing classes at school and there are lots of writing groups around. My page has a link to good online writing groups, too.
It also helps to read books on writing. You can learn a lot by reading what other writers say about the craft.
It's also good to study a body of literature. Reading and writing are the main ingredients. Get a wire notebook and keep a journal. Write your dreams and ideas in the journal and write out whatever is in your head. Getting the words down on paper clears your mind for higher thoughts. A good book is The Artists Way, by Julia Cameron. There are lots of other good books, too.
I hope this helps. Write back anytime.
Sincerely,
Nori

Writing Books

Nori J. Muster