Writing Books/writing my story

I have been sick many years. I want to write a book for my son, who is 16. It is also a spiritual journey others might find uplifting. I just cannot stay focused to write or type on the keyboard. So how do I get this on paper? Besides my lupus flares up often and sometimes I cannot lift my head off the pillow for a week or two. I could still give my account to somebody, but I could not see enough to try to pen anything when things are bad.I am not rich. Are there people who do this for you? I know there is a fee. I live in Virginia.
Thank you for you assistance.

Hi Joanne,

You may be able to hire someone fairly cheap on the Internet. is a popular way for writers who need help to post job listings. When you get to the website, you click on the city closest to you. Then you have agree to certain conditions. Then you click the category you want which would be writing/editing. Then the place to fill out your information comes up. This is free. There are writers who are willing to work for low prices and the experience. Good luck!

Writing Books

Niki Taylor

What are good writing books? How can I write a writing book? Who publishes writing books?

I'm a writer/book reviewer from North Carolina. For almost three years, I have been freelance writing. My website is

Book on freelance writing at

Quiz writer for

Writes for

Contributor to Conquering Panic and Anxiety Disorders:
Success Stories, Strategies, and Other Good News. Hunter

Book review published in March 2002 Lambda Book Report.

Book Review published in August 2002 The Writer.

Article published in Pediatrics for Parents(Vol. 20, No. 1)

Book reviewer article published in January 2003 issue of AWP
Job List

Book Review Published in April 2003 Good Old Boat

Writing-related article published in May 24, 2003 Funds for
Writers Newsletter(Digest Number 210)

Book Review published in Dovetail
Article published in Openmind, November/December 2003
Article published in 12/17/03
Book review in FOOD WRITING A Bi-Weekly E-zine Vol. I, Issue 12 January 13, 2004
Teaches online class on book reviewing at

East Carolina University, Bachelor's of Arts in English with
a concentration in Writing, 1994
East Carolina University, Master's in Library Science, 1998
East Carolina University, Working on Master's of Arts in
English in Creative Writing Program, Jan. 1999-May 2000