Writing Books/how to

Question
I really want to write a book about my life,I have no idea how to start.I not very good at writing but my life story is something that would help many people and my self to tell,tell me how to start or how to get someone to help me.

Thank You   Sheila

Answer
Sheila
Thanks for the question.  There are a number of ways to start writing and support groups that are out there who can help.  You can contact your local library and they usually have a local writers group that meets monthly or weekly.  There is also Dan Poynter's books on parapublishing.com that offer many insights and help to folks getting started. Last but not least many adult colleges offer Creative Writing courses so give them a try and good luck.
Tom

Writing Books

Tom Campbell