Writing Books/i am not sure

Question
Ok i have read books that go from discription to dialoge to discription to dialoge, but i just don't know when to go to dialoge. Can you tell me when it is a good time to put dialoge in?

Answer
"Dialogue."

There should be a certain rhythm to your narration that should weave the dialogue with the descriptions so that everything flows very naturally. If you're having trouble with this, then you need to read more and really take careful note of what the writers are doing between the dialogue and descriptions. I can't possibly give you a concrete answer as to exactly WHEN to put in good dialogue, because it needs to flow with the story.

Kenneth
www.Finaldraftliterary.com

Writing Books

Kenneth Brosky