Writing Books/i am not sure

Ok i have read books that go from discription to dialoge to discription to dialoge, but i just don't know when to go to dialoge. Can you tell me when it is a good time to put dialoge in?

There should be a certain rhythm to your narration that should weave the dialogue with the descriptions so that everything flows very naturally. If you're having trouble with this, then you need to read more and really take careful note of what the writers are doing between the dialogue and descriptions. I can't possibly give you a concrete answer as to exactly WHEN to put in good dialogue, because it needs to flow with the story.

Writing Books

Kenneth Brosky

I can answer any question related to grammar, English style usage, and elements of fiction in addition to helpful advice on plot, characterization and setting, or any general writing questions.

Past/Present clients
Too numerous to mention. Email for testimonials!