Writing Business Plans/Entrepreneur

I need an allready written feasiblity study on event planning business

Feasibility studies are by their very nature pertinent to each activity and set of circumstances so a ready written feasibility study would not be of much use. If you wish to pay for a specific and therefore useful feasibility study and/or business plan, please contact me via www.BizGuruServices.com and I will write you one.

Writing Business Plans

Lee Lister

If you are a serious entrepreneur and want to set up your own business or ensure that your existing business is more profitable then let me assist you. I own and manage a succesful business planning web site and have written many succesful business plans for companies all over the world. I answer questions on business start up, business strategy, business models, business planning, marketing plans, marketing strategy, branding, business tune ups and business improvement. I do not answer any legal, tax or accountancy questions - you should see your own professional adviser about these. If you cannot be bothered to read and rate my answers - I can't be bothered to answer yours!! If you have a small internet based company, I would welcome your help in completing a survey and helping me with my Masters Dissertation. I am researching how a small company can build its brand and grow quickly using social media marketing. The survey takes 4 minutes and all information is confidential and will NEVER be used for marketing purposes. Thank you in advance. The link to the survey is below: http://www.surveygizmo.com/s3/1679437/Branding-using-Social-Media

Over 20 year’s management, IT and business consultancy experience with businesses large and small as well as being a serial entrepreneur. Business Planning business via www.bizguru.us www.BusinessPlanningPros.com and www.businessplannow.com

A prolific writer and published author, I write on entrepreneurship, project management, bid management and career improvement.

BA (Hons) Economics MSc Marketing Management , studying for DBA. Numerous business qualifications.