Writing Business Plans/Floristry Business Plan

Question
So Far (unfinished)
So Far (unfinished)  
I need information as to how to write a venture plan that is about floristry. I have kind of written a somewhat alright business plan and I am in the part where I need to talk about any security (collateral) that can be offered to investors in exchange for their investment and information about any business loans that is required. Can you help me out, please?

Answer
Quelly: Thank you for contacting me for assistance with your business plan.  The BEST WAY for me to assist you would be for you to e-mail me your unfinished pages of your plan ( Those contained in your request and too small letter wise for me to read) to johntroland@msn.com
I then can read what you have done and I can hen assist you.  OK??

Writing Business Plans

John A. Troland