Writing Business Plans/Biz plan & proposal for hotel startup

How you doing today? My name is Jeff from Malaysia and I'm wondering whether you would be the right person for me to seek for advise and also guide me in formulating a solid business proposal as well as a comprehensive business plan with a start-up in the hospitality industry. Both set of documents will be on starting a new 3-star / budget resort, and would need to be projected and compiled base on actual industry analysis and so on and so forth. Development will be on 2 separate location with both being on 2 separate island, will have the details for later if everything is well. I will be using them documents to attract investors and acquire further financial assistance from government approved grants and tourism soft loan under the SME program. Looking forward to your reply.

This is a very serious document that you need and you will probably need professional assistance to put this together.  I can do this for you at a cost of $1,500.  You can contact me through  

Please do not use templates or cheap/quick suppliers as you will not get a quality document.  The kind of people you are pitching to will spot these templates and low end plans a mile away and wonder where else you are cutting corners.  You need to be presented professionally with quality information.  You write well with excellent English and want that to be reflected in all that you do.

If you decide to go elsewhere I understand and still wish you luck.

Lee Lister

Writing Business Plans

Lee Lister

If you are a serious entrepreneur and want to set up your own business or ensure that your existing business is more profitable then let me assist you. I own and manage a succesful business planning web site and have written many succesful business plans for companies all over the world. I answer questions on business start up, business strategy, business models, business planning, marketing plans, marketing strategy, branding, business tune ups and business improvement. I do not answer any legal, tax or accountancy questions - you should see your own professional adviser about these. If you cannot be bothered to read and rate my answers - I can't be bothered to answer yours!! If you have a small internet based company, I would welcome your help in completing a survey and helping me with my Masters Dissertation. I am researching how a small company can build its brand and grow quickly using social media marketing. The survey takes 4 minutes and all information is confidential and will NEVER be used for marketing purposes. Thank you in advance. The link to the survey is below:

Over 20 year’s management, IT and business consultancy experience with businesses large and small as well as being a serial entrepreneur. Business Planning business via and

A prolific writer and published author, I write on entrepreneurship, project management, bid management and career improvement.

BA (Hons) Economics MSc Marketing Management , studying for DBA. Numerous business qualifications.