Writing Business Plans/quit job,start a businees

Question
i want to quit job and want to start a diary business.what should i keep in mind and how i should start?

Answer
Lots of things to keep in mind.

Businesses rarely make money for at least 6mths and often a year so do not quit your job until you your business established and ensure you have enough money to survive.

A business will not survive without customers so make sure you really research who your potential customers will be and what they are prepared to pay for your diary. Then set up your products to meet these needs.

Lastly you need lots of marketing and promotion to let people know your business is theref. You cannot just open and expect people to come.

Decide what kind of business you want. Are you selling to retail shops? People? Delivering! Shop? What kind of products are you selling!

Set up secure contracts with your suppliers so that your prices are fixed and deliveries gauranteed otherwise you will have customers and nothing to sell or your costs will rise.

Good luck, spend time planning before you leave your job and be sure of what you are selling to whom.

Writing Business Plans

Lee Lister