Writing Business Plans/Business Plans

Question
Thank you for taking my question.
Can you please tell me where I might find sample specific industries business plans? ie;Staffing Company business plan.
Also can you please refer me to where I might get help with making a informal business plan.

Thanks again ,
Marcus Goss

Answer
Marcus: Thank your for contacting me via AllExperts.  "I'm your man...YES I am!!"  I am a professional business plan writer who has written over 90 business plans over a period of some 20 + years.  I am the Principal in The Business Plan Group.
       I am happy to answer the questions you pose: Perhaps the best place to find sample business plans in indeed the internet:  type in "Sample business plans for a staffing business".  This will surely reveal a sample or two of what you are seeking.
       You may wish to pay a business plan writer to write your business plan. If that be the case I would be interested in communicating with you with the possibility of my writing YOUR business plan.  A professionally written business plan is always far superior.  I can be reached at johntroland@msn.com or 1-860-908-8598.

Please note that our summer discount of 25% off of our regular fee expires on August 31st.

Writing Business Plans

John A. Troland